Sales Account Executive
Apprenticeship Level 4
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Account Executive. You will manage relationships with existing clients while exploring upsell opportunities. You’ll be a direct point of contact for clients for all their account requirements.
The CPD Group fully and strongly believes that learning should be a life-long process and that no matter where in the world a person is based, they should have easy access to professionally accredited CPD for their own benefit, the companies or organisations they work for and for those who they learn from and with.
One of the guiding principles of The CPD Group is focused on the role of accredited CPD in updating core skills, keeping abreast of new developments and the part it plays in an individual’s career, an employer’s overall performance and the protection, promotion and enrichment of the public at large, across the globe.
The duties of the Sales Account Executive role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Assist in finding prospects and leads
• Identify new sales opportunities
• Build strong client relationships
• Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
• Provide customer support when needed
• Learn new product and services features and benefits
• Provide professional after-sales support
• Liaise with the Support Team to manage complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
• Prepare and present reports if required
• Work directly with the Sales Team on ‘handover’ of new clients
We couldn’t do what we do for our clients if we didn’t work as a team, so we pride ourselves in achieving things together. Attention to detail is essential and expected from our customers.
Whilst everyone is responsible for their own tasks our teamwork approach means there may be days when you need to lend a helping hand but understand all our team will do the same for you.
- Location: Rothwell, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 1 Hour for Lunch
- Salary: £200 per week (paid monthly)
- Closing Date: 9th April 2021
- Interview Start Date: 12th April 2021
- Qualifications Required: A*-C (4-9) or equivalent in Maths and English
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team. This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
Things to Consider:
The apprentice will get 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
We work in a listed building with staff from two other ‘sister’ companies.
Whilst we work hard to get ‘stuff done’ we believe in having fun whilst doing it.
The working environment is very casual.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- IT skills (Strong Word and Excel skills)
- Able to work well as a team and by themselves
- Strong work ethic
- Be able to multi- task and work with several projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage a large number of clients
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about what you do
- Confident and personable
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to treat colleagues and clients with respect
- The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
- Likes to see a task completed through to the end