Junior Website Developer
We are looking for a dynamic website developer to support the building, and testing of, high-quality code across our company platforms and clients. You will work as part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall project, leading to more complex projects as your skills develop. You will learn the art of software development while working on various live projects and to interpret design documentation and specifications.
The Website Developers core focus will be working on WordPress based websites, Bootstrap 4 based websites and expand into backend software development.
Psittacus Systems Ltd and we’re one of the fastest growing bespoke software developers in the UK; that means we design intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive web-based applications that help streamline processes for businesses.
We take a unique approach by fusing traditional and new methods to develop quality software at speed, while retaining our personal touch and fastidious attitude to planning. This post will be based in our Rothwell (Northants) office.
We couldn’t do what we do for our clients if we didn’t work as a team, so we pride ourselves in achieving things together. Attention to detail is essential and expected from our customers.
- Location: Rothwell, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 1 Hour for Lunch
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE*
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team. This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
- WordPress Development Experience (1+ Years)
- HTML / Bootstrap Experience
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be smart and presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to th\ink on their feet and problem solve
- Have good time management
- A passion for speaking to new people
- A desire to develop new skills
- A solution orientated approach to problems
- A highly organised approach to your work
- Calm under pressure
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about what you do
- Confident and personable
- Ability to treat colleagues and clients with respect
- The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
- Likes to see a task completed through to the end