Psittacus Systems Ltd and we’re one of the fastest growing bespoke software developers in the UK; that means we design intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive web-based applications that help streamline processes for businesses.
We take a unique approach by fusing traditional and new methods to develop quality software at speed, while retaining our personal touch and fastidious attitude to planning. This post will be based in our Rothwell (Northants) office.
As our apprentice you will be part of a team that ensures we maintain a high customer-focused approach on a daily basis. The successful candidate will support our business through a range of activities, with full guidance and support.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Managing our own brands & clients’ social media presence including Twitter, LinkedIn Facebook and Instagram etc
• Managing the day-to-day upkeep of all social channels by uploading and scheduling content
• Inputting creativity to design concepts and campaign messages
• Content creating for blog posts and website
• Handling customer service enquiries across all platforms
• Providing regular and ad-hoc reports on social media activity and outcomes
We couldn’t do what we do for our clients if we didn’t work as a team, so we pride ourselves in achieving things together. Attention to detail is essential and expected from our customers.
Whilst everyone is responsible for their own tasks our teamwork approach means there may be days when you need to lend a helping hand but understand all our team will do the same for you.
- Location: Rothwell, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 1 Hour for Lunch
- Salary: £200 per week
- Qualifications Required: A*-C (4-9) or equivalent in Maths and English
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team. This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
Things to Consider:
The apprentice will get 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
We work in a listed building with staff from two other ‘sister’ companies.
Whilst we work hard to get ‘stuff done’ we believe in having fun whilst doing it.
The working environment is very casual.
- An eye for detail
- Professional and approachable manner
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be smart and presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Have good time management
- Creative skills
- A desire to develop
- A solution orientated approach to problems
- A highly organised approach to your work
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about what you do
- Confident and personable
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to treat colleagues and clients with respect
- The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
- Likes to see a task completed through to the end