Business Sales Executive
Apprenticeship Level 4
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Psittacus Systems Ltd and we’re one of the fastest growing bespoke software developers in the UK; that means we design intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive web-based applications that help streamline processes for businesses.
We take a unique approach by fusing traditional and new methods to develop quality software at speed, while retaining our personal touch and fastidious attitude to planning. This post will be based in our Rothwell (Northants) office.
As our apprentice you will be part of a team that ensures we maintain a high customer-focused approach on a daily basis. The successful candidate will support our business through a range of activities, with full guidance and support.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Primary focus on business to business (B2B) sales
• Locate new business opportunities using outbound telephone sales opportunities, networking and social media
• Negotiate/close deals, or liaisie with clients and colleagues to set up meetings to close deals where appropriate
• Listening to potential customers requirements and recommend best case solutions
• Ensure our CRM system is kept up to date with the latest information on sales leads
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
We couldn’t do what we do for our clients if we didn’t work as a team, so we pride ourselves in achieving things together. Attention to detail is essential and expected from our customers.
Whilst everyone is responsible for their own tasks our teamwork approach means there may be days when you need to lend a helping hand but understand all our team will do the same for you.
- Location: Rothwell, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 1 Hour for Lunch
- Salary: £200 per week
- Qualifications Required: A*-C (4-9) or equivalent in Maths and English
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team. This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
Things to Consider:
The apprentice will get 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
We work in a listed building with staff from two other ‘sister’ companies.
Whilst we work hard to get ‘stuff done’ we believe in having fun whilst doing it.
The working environment is very casual.
- An eye for detail
- Professional and approachable manner
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be smart and presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Have Good Time management
- A passion for speaking to new people
- A desire to develop
- A solution orientated approach to problems
- A highly organised approach to your work
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about what you do
- Confident and personable
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to treat colleagues and clients with respect
- The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
- Likes to see a task completed through to the end